Compatibility, Expandability, and Reliability
ROSI® and Tradedynamo™ solutions offer compatibility, expandability, and the highest levels of reliability available.
iServiceX software solutions are sets of highly integrated Web-based applications specifically designed to provide flexible automation of the end-to-end procurement and management of high value-add professional services. The architecture provides a robust enterprise level system, offering full scalability across component software and hardware.
- Provide flexible automation of large scale programs such as the end-to-end procurement and management of high value-add professional services.
- Highly integrated Web-based applications
- Architecture provides a robust enterprise level system, offering full scalability across component software and hardware.
- Utilizes industry-standard clustering and load-balancing technologies
- Provides support for clustered Web servers, application servers and database servers
- Microsoft solution based on Windows DNA architecture
- ROSI®/Tradedynamo™ are configurable as independent systems, as open and adaptable software suites, or as web based services
- User interface is browser-based and is available through Internet and intranet connections offering wide area availability and high-level security.
- Standards such as XML and DCOM along with modular application programming techniques allow integration with existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) or legacy systems.
- ROSI®/Tradedynamo™ modular design architecture expands and grows with demand. Increased capacity can be gained by adding more application and database servers as the need for additional transaction processing emerges
Integration with legacy systems and eProcurement applications such as Ariba and Oracle is easy and achievable at various levels.
- Data exchange pipeline could be built for seamless exchange of information
- Application wrappers and connectors provided by iServiceX and Ariba could be used to integrate ROSI®’s business layer with Ariba’s web server tier layer
- EAI software could be used as the platform for all enterprise integration and transmission of transaction information.
The modular design architecture expands and grows with demand. Increased capacity can be gained by adding more application and database servers as the need for additional transaction processing emerges.