Careers at IserviceX
iServiceX is a rapidly growing company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We are expanding our business and will be adding new locations in the near future. We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
iServiceX is changing the way professional services are procured, delivered and managed. All of our employees share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Our environment is fast-paced, demanding, fun, and above all, rewarding. Our management team has tremendous industry knowledge and leadership experience.
We are currently recruiting top talents into our business development, marketing, software engineering, web development and financial management functions. iServiceX offers exciting and innovative career paths, compensation, and benefits packages. If you are interested in any of the functions, please send your resume to email@example.com
Program Manager - Consulting Services
iServiceX is a leading specialty consulting firm that works with organizations to deliver and manage complex consulting engagements. These engagements include: Strategic Sourcing, eProcurement, Supply Chain improvement, Balanced Scorecard development and implementation, Operational Strategy development and implementation, Information Technology strategy and application leverage, Process Redesign and Program/Knowledge management completion.
We are currently looking for experienced Program Manager to join our Team.
If you meet or exceed the qualifications listed below, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knowledge and Skills
· Minimum 5 years consulting and/or project management
· Experience leading initiatives on client premises
· Demonstrated and verifiable history of delivering value to client organizations
· Accustomed to working at senior management levels (CEO,COO, CFO, CIO)
· Conversant and experienced with multi dimensional solution paths, tools and methodologies (ie. IT, Organizational Restructuring, Process Redesign, Outsourcing , eProcurement and Supply Chain Management)
· Excellent presentation, communication and personnel management skills
· Must have a comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of project management tools and approaches
· Responsible for managing complex engagements requiring integrated solutions and measurable benefits
· Responsible for developing, training, and transferring knowledge to both internal and client resources
· Responsible for client project/relationship management and internal/client team leadership
· Responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget, and in keeping with client benefits expectations
Some of the outstanding benefits our employees enjoy include:
· Competitive salaries Wealth building plan
· Employee Stock Option Plan
· Ongoing training and career development
· Competitive health, dental & vision plans
· Generous employee referral bonuses
· Escalating vacation plan · Competitive sick days and holidays
· Ability to think and act strategically, with the ability to anticipate trends and assess consequences accurately
· Ability to impeccably communicate with both internal and external customers
· Ability to plan, organize and execute work to meet customer and organizational deadlines
· Ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities
· Ability to build and maintain excellent customer relationships
· Able to work in fast paced environment
· Self-motivated and aggressive approach is needed to be successful
· Passion for wealth creation
·Bachelors degree is required
·Masters degree a plus